@Ray Gun Revival: "On A Crooked Planet" by Dan Larnerd. Science Fiction.
"Hanging in orbit was the UES Pierre Cruzatte; a long range survey ship that resembled a submarine more than the starships from twentieth century television. It had no windows and no graceful curves; just thick titanium bulkheads, blinking sensor arrays and a monstrous interstellar drive."@Yesteryear Fiction: "The Dragon King" By Robert William Shmigelsky. Fantasy.
"The high wind, tossing and turning over top of a vast kingdom of castles, mansions, towers, halls and arks, flew towards a tall, distant blue tower, which spiraled up into the night sky to the top of the veiled heavens beyond like a whirlwind pulled up from the ocean and frozen into place."Classic Fiction
@Munseys and Project Gutenberg: "Feet Of Clay by Phillip Hoskins. Science Fiction.
"Life is pretty strange when a god who is good and benevolent must prove that he has"
@StarShipSofa: Episode #192 featuring The Black Petals Pt 2 of 3 by Michael Moorcock, read by Peter Cavell.
@Daily Science Fiction: "Remember" by Will Arthur.
@Daily Science Fiction: "V is for Vámonos" by Tim Pratt, Jenn Reese, Heather Shaw, Greg van Eekhout
@Every Day Fiction: "Sunstance Q" by Michael Madden. Horror.
@Every Day Fiction: "Lessons Never Learned" by Christopher Owen. Fantasy.
@Aoife's Kiss: [Poem] "Spell" Fantasy. Until July 2011?
@Quantum Muse: "The Crimson Wind" by James Gardner.
@Eschatology: "Time, and Tide" by Stephen Ramey. Horror.
@Eschatology: "For All of Humanity" by Brian M. Sammons. Horror.
@365 tomorrows: Science Fiction.
- "Going Steady" by Jae Miles.
- "A Good Day’s Work" by T.C. Powell.
- "Auteur" by Jake Christie.
- "Wedding Day" by Harris Tobias.
- "Out of Time" by Jae Miles.
- "Vengence is Mine" By Lori Titus.
- "The Endless Sleep" By Paul D. Brazill.
- "Generation Gap" By James Kunkle
- "Sure Bet" by Acquanetta M. Sproule.
- Comparative Religion by Bruce Boston
- Nocturne by J.S. Watts
- The World Over by Shelly Bryant
- The End by Raymond HV Gallucci
- Forbidden Love by Kellee Kranendonk
- "The Plot To Save Heidi Falls; Lie Or Die" By John C. Weil.
- "And Now You Know Why" By Acquanetta M. Sproule.
- "Traffic Stop with Annie Kim" By Jerry Guarino.
- "Money is Gross" By Michael Shine.
- "Love is Cruel" By Joe Mynhardt.
- "Whisp" By Dr. Benjm. ‘TeaPot’ Freeman – Museologist.
- "Fourth Trial Of A Dragon Knight" By Robert William Shmigelsky.
- "Third Trial of a Dragon Knight" By Robert William Shmigelsky.
- "Second Trial of a Dragon Knight" by Robert William Shmigelsky.
- “Black, Red, White” by Rachel Swirsky
- “The Walking Man Goes Looking for the Sons of John: Six Cantos” by Elizabeth McClellan