[Art from Thieves Vinegar]
At Paizo: "Thieves Vinegar - Chapter One: The Old Quay" by Kevin Andrew Murphy. Fantasy. Pathfinder.
""Observe, Orlin." Norret scooped a vial of purple cabbage water from the leaves I was blanching for the afternoon's meal. "Note how the introduction of even a weak acid transmutes the deepest amethyst to brilliant fuchsia...." He added a drop of vinegar and swirled it."
At Project Gutenberg: "The Hanging Stranger" by Philip K. Dick. Science Fiction. 1953.
"Ed had always been a practical man, when he saw something was wrong he tried to correct it. Then one day he saw it hanging in the town square."
At Tor.com: "The Finite Canvas" by Brit Mandel.
"We are marked by what we have been. And erasing either of those can have unpredictable consequences..."
- At Daily Science Fiction: "Live-Tweeting the Apocalypse" by Ian Crease.
- At Every Day Fiction: "Set Theory" by Sarah Crysl Akhtar. Science Fiction.
- At Nature: "Time and again" by Moshe Sipper. Science Fiction.
- At New Scientist: "Sleep" by Richard Clarke. Science Fiction.
- At New Scientist: "Too good to be true" by Jouni Sarkijarvi. Science Fiction.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Indestructabuddies" by Clint Wilson. Science Fiction.