[art from Aphelion, linked below]
Now Posted Aphelion Webzine #169 December/January. Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror.
- "Modification Program" by Adam Folgers.
- "Petticoat Lane" by Matt Spencer
- "The Quantum Effect"by E. S. Strout
- "A Stormy Night at Wellington Depot" by Rick Grehan
- "Who's Watching?" by Kasia James.
- "God of the Mud" by Philip Roberts
- "Ghost in the Machine" by Michele Dutcher
- "A Hell Called Paradise" by R. K. Solomon
- "Shirasawa's Promise" by Jay Hill
- "Love Bomb" by Craig Cornwell
- "The Circular Nature of Time" by Hollis Whitlock
- "The Sodium Caper" by Frederick Rustam
- "The Journey to the Serpiente Sea" by Hollis Whitlock.
- "The Hand" by Omar Zahzah.
- "The Lonely Sea" by Ian Donato
- "The Chauffeurs' Creed" by Joseph B. St. John
- "Found Reckoning" by Jean Jones
- "Humint" by Richard Tornello
- "Good Day in the Interstellar Tow Lane" by Mike Wilson
- "Nixie" by Robin Lipinski.
- "Rabbit's Foot" by Clinton Van Inman
"More Dark" by Laird Barron. Horror.Flash Fiction
"On the afternoon train from Poughkeepsie to New York City for a thing at the Kremlin Bar — John and me and an empty seat that should’ve been Jack’s"
"Lovecraft in Brooklyn" by Meghan McCarron. Horror.
"The scratching in the walls bothered one roommate in particular"
- At Eschatology: "One Last Drink" by R.A. Malek. Horror.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Time Cop" by Bob Newbell. Science Fiction.
At Clarkesworld: "Sweet Subtleties" by Lisa L Hannett,
"Javier calls me Una, though I’m not the first. There are leftovers all around his studio. Evidence of other, more perishable versions. Two white chocolate legs on a Grecian plinth in the corner, drained of their caramel filling"
At Tales to Terrify. Episode #50. Horror.
- "Smee" by A.M. Burrage
- "Number Ninety" by Mrs. B.M. Croker.
- "Stories Like Pearls" by P.D. Cacek.
- At Boxcars711: "The Creaking Door" - The Haunted Hangman. Horror. (1950)
- At Relic Radio: "Two Little Punctures" - Theater 10:30. Horror.