[Art from "Space Pirates of Lanthus IV" linked below in the comics section]
• At Night Shade Books: "On the Arrival of the Paddle-Steamer on the Docks of V" by Peter M. Ball.
"Our tiny hotel room is boiling, even now, but heat doesn’t bother Patrick and he sleeps, shirtless, with the thin sheet coiled round him like a loving serpent. It’s a trick for him, nodding off. He cultivates a talent for sleep, adores the act of dozing off like it’s a second lover. He says it keeps him young, and perhaps it does, for people are always surprised to learn Patrick’s real age."
• At Project Gutenberg: "A Witch Shall Be Born" by Robert E. Howard. Fantasy. 1934.
"'Who am I?' There was the spite of a she-cobra's hiss in the soft response. The girl stepped to the edge of the couch, grasped the queen's white shoulders with fierce fingers, and bent to glare full into the startled eyes of Taramis. And under the spell of that hypnotic glare, the queen forgot to resent the unprecedented outrage of violent hands laid on regal flesh."
- At Daily Science Fiction: "Coin Op" by David Steffen.
- At Every Day Fiction: "Radaba, Daughter of Rapunzel" by Marie Bacigalupo. Fantasy.
- At Flash Fiction Friday: "Dem Bones – The Stories" Mixed Genres.
- At Flashes in the Dark: "Mr. Yamamoto’s Fish Food" by Adam Walker. Horror.
- At Indian SF: "Behind Eyes Closed" by Anand Shankara.
- At Nature: "Tumbleweeds and Indelicate Questions" by John P. Murphy. Science Fiction.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Judgement Day" by Clint Wilson. Science Fiction.
• At Beware the Hairy Mango: "The Slow and the Furious" by Matthew Sanborn Smith. Weird.
No description Found
• At PodCastle: "My Dignity in Scars" by Cory Skerry. Fantasy.
"This time, I am at Ukaya’s house, trimming the hooves of her goats, because her joints are too swollen and stiff to wield a knife. The morning sun prickles my back and rough goat hair prickles my belly as I whittle off thin curls of hoof."
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Weird Thrillers - Cycle of Time" Sci-Fi. 1951
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Outer Space - 3rd Planet" Sci-Fi. 1968.
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Brant Craig - Space Pirates of Lanthus IV" Sci-Fi. 1951.
- At Four-Color Shadows: "Hoof Beats of the Devil's Horse" Horror. 1952 .
- At Hero Histories: "Voodah - Justice of the Jungle" Adventure. 1945.
- At The Horrors of It All: "Out of this World!" Horror. 1954.
- At The Horrors of It All: "Vengeance from a Restless Grave" Horror. 1952.
- At The Horrors of It All: "It Happened on Valentine's Eve" Horror. 1951.
- At Seduction of the Innocent: "Her Lips Dripped Blood" Horror. 1953.