• At Author's Site: "June Sixteenth at Anna’s" by Kristine Katherine Rusch. first published in Asimov’s SF Magazine, April, 2003. Science Fiction.
"Leta has died, leaving her husband Mac with his memories and one famous holorecording. On June 16, 2001, Leta ate at a restaurant called Anna’s, and a time travel recording made of that day later became a sensation"
• At Author's Site: "James Potter and the Morrigan Web- Chapters 1-25" by G. Norman Lippert. Fantasy.
"Figures moved beyond the heaving silvery fog, accompanied by the faint echo of vo ices . James recognized the sound -- it was the same as he had heard wafting from the portal of Merlin’s portrait, earlier that evening, the sound his father had warned him back from. The man that had recently been Rechtor Grudje watched and listened , his eyes wide, worried, even fearful. The others backed away, forming a respectful semi - circle in the darkness."
• At Amazon: Night of the Purple Moon by Scott Cramer. Apocalyptic. [via Pixel-of-Ink]
• At Barnes & Noble: Nazi Zombie Army: Gotterdammerung by Jonathan Green. Zombies. [Nook]
At Free eBooks Daily:
- Kill Me by Alex Owens. Paranormal Fantasy.
- Cry of an Angel by Richard T Green. Paranormal.
- Shine: The Knowing Ones by Amy Freeman. Paranormal.
- The Reluctant Wolf by Susan G. Charles. Paranormal Romance.
- Warrior Unleashed by Lindsay Avalon. Fantasy Romance.
- Night of the Fae by Lyneal Jenkins. Contemporary Fantasy.
- "For Valor, Fly" by CA Morgan. Fantasy.
- "Elouise – A tale of The Light" by Belinda Crawford. Historical Fantasy.
- "The Mirror Queen" by Sarah Carter. Fantasy.
- "There Are No Children In The Castle" by Hank Florentine McLoskey. Fantasy.
- "Colossus" by Gary Mark Lee. Science Fiction.
- "Escape to the Stars!" by Glenn Erickson. Science Fiction. Apocalyptic.
- "Commanding Ray" by Andrew Veda. Science Fiction. Mystery.
- "Death Blimps of Doom!" by J.I. Greco. Cyberpunk.
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Flame Women of Vulcan" Sci-fi. 1952
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Attack of the Wasp-Women" Sci-fi. 1952
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Spaceship of the Dead" Sci-fi. 1952
- At Four-Color Shadows: "I Am the Changing Man" Sci-fi. 1959.
- At Heroines: Agar-Agar "Martian Visitors" Sci-fi. 1971.
- At The Horrors of It All: "The Cry of Satan" Horror. 1952.
- At True Love Comics: Agar-Agar "Rendezvous with Aquarius" Sci-fi. 1971.