• At Every Day Fiction: "Everything is Going To Be All Right" by Faisal Pakkali. Science Fiction.
• At 365 Tomorrows: "Eve" by Sean A Murphy. Science Fiction.
• At Flash Fiction Online August 2013: [via SF Signal]
- "Rumpelstiltskin in Love" by K.C. Norton. Fantasy.
- "Fifty-Year-Old Face" by Kurt Newton Surreal.
- "Beyond Long Radio" by Andy Dudak. Science Fiction.
• At Every Photo Tells: "A Pirate’s Life For Me" by Katharina Bordet. YA Adventure.
"Being a pirate captain isn’t always all it’s cut out to be"
• At Dunesteef: "The Calling" by Rish Outfield. Horror.
"Joshua McGinty grew up in an unusual family. The family has a religious calling, but it’s one that Joshua desperately wants to escape. And he thought he had, until suddenly, his twin sister January showed up to bring it all back again…"
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Doorway to the Future" 1954. Sci-fi.
- At Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine: "Airboy" 1952. Sci-fi. UFO. Aliens,
• At Amazon: The Girls From Alcyone by Cary Caffrey. Science Fiction. [via Pixel-of-Ink]
•At Barnes & Noble: What's for Dinner? by Robert L. Arend. Zombies.[Nook]
At Amazon: [via Freebook Sifter]
- Siege of Titan (Star Crusades Uprising, Book 1) by Michael G. Thomas. Science Fiction.
- Nighthawks at the Mission (Off-World Blues Series) by Forbes West and Chris McGuire. Futuristic Fantasy.
- Get Off My L@wn by Perry Kivolowitz. Zombies.
- Petrina: A 2070 Novel by Edward M. Grant. Science Fiction.
- Memories of Space and Magic by Paul Comstock. Fantasy. Science Fiction.
- Witchwood Estate - Books 1 & 2 by Patti Roberts. YA Paranormal
- Urban Necromancer by Phil Chard. Horror.
- Aetna Adrift: Part 1 by Erik Wecks. Science Fiction.
- The Bank of the River by Michael Richan. Horror.
- The Soul Garden by Cege Smith. SciFi Dystopian.
- Spree by Jonathan DeCoteau. YA Paranormal.
- Cage of Gears (The Books of Meticulation) by Mark Reagan. Fantasy. Vampires.
- Audio at Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine: "Won't You Come Out Tonight?" by Josh Pachter
- Fiction at Online Pulps: "Death With Pictures" by John L. Benton (1949), "The Call From Stateroom 37" by Philip M. Fisher, Jr. (1920), "The Lottery Racketeer" by Nels Leroy Jorgensen. (1948).
- Fiction at WMG Publishing: "Spinning" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. Mystery.