• "Victims" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. Paranormal.
"Reese Catton manages campaigns. The dirty side of campaigns. And he has dirt suggesting that his candidate’s opponent is a vampire’s slave."
At Free eBooks Daily:
- A Question of Will by Alex Albrinck Science Fiction.
- Taste For Blood: Stir by Jenna Bernel. YA Paranormal.
- Fang Chronicles: Amy's Story by D'Elen McClain. Paranormal Romance.
- End of Dreams by Kim Faulks. Dark Fantasy. Horror.
- Sapphire Magic: Breaking Glass by John Booth. Fantasy.
- Cipher by Cindi Madsen. Fantasy.
- Lost by Ren Cummins. Fantasy.
- Dark Legacy by M. A. Anderson. Vampire Crime Fiction.
- Returning Home by Molli Fields. Dark Fantasy.
- Jane, Actually by Jennifer Petkus. Science Fiction Romance.
• At Antipodean: "The AntiSF Radio Show 182" Speculative Fiction.
"G'day fellow flash speculative fiction hominids. Oh yes, perhaps other life-forms as well. This is the AntipodeanSF Radio Show 182, featuring all of the stories from Issue number 182 of the online magazine and e-book"
• At Pseudopod: "Enough With The Crazy" by Emile Dayne, read by Joe Scalora. Horror. Zombies.
"People – men and women and children – faces twisted into grimaces, attacking an elderly couple from all sides, bringing them down, tearing at their clothes and at their flesh. By this exact hydrant. Blood falling where the ketchup was now."
Audio at Selected Shorts: "High Society" and "Dorothy Parker's Wicked Pen"
Fiction at The New Yorker: "Bad Dreams" by Tessa Hadley.
Fiction at The Western Online: "Across Time" by Kathy Otten. Western.