• At 365 Tomorrows: "Curation" by Cosmo Smith. Science Fiction.
• At Pseudopod: "The Eulogy Of Darien Meek" by Niccolo Skill. Horror.
"Twin dark wood doors opened up to a high-ceiling-ed main room. The windows were stained half the colors of the rainbow. The room was awash in vibrant reds, oranges, and yellows. A splash of green dotted the refreshment table and the faintest lines of blue hung over the altar. A faint musky smell, not quite strong enough to be offensive, wafted out the door."
• At Radio Drama Revival: "Wormwood ‘Revelations’" Dark Fantasy.
"where Xander Crowe is being tortured by an evil demonic spirit but finds a way to free himself, and start looking into the other weird mysteries in the town of Wormwood. What exactly IS going down at the library?"
• At Selected Shorts: "Too Late" Speculative Fiction.
"Guest host Wyatt Cenac presents a program of stories about drastic solutions and last chances. Master fantasist Steven Millhauser imagines the world covered by a gigantic plastic sphere in “The Dome,” read by Alec Baldwin. Jim Shepard takes us to the greatest recorded natural disaster in history in “Cretan Love Song,” read by Joe Morton, and Mr. Potato Head is not your friend in Nicholson Baker’s “Subsoil,” read by Thomas Gibson."
• At WMG Publishing: "The Scottish Play" written and read by Kristine Kathryn Rusch.
No Description Found
- Fiction at Author's Site: "Discovery" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. Mystery.
- Fiction at Online Pulps: "Death on Deposit" by Frank Johnson. 1942, "Duty" by Donald Francis McGrew. 1913, "Murder in Red" by C. S. Montanye. 1948. Pulp. Noir.
- Flash Fiction at Every Day Fiction: "The Aquarium" by Darci Schummer.
- Flash Fiction at Linguistic Erosion: "Type A - The Situation" by Anthony Mullinix.
- Poem at Leaves of Ink: "You Move Me" by Linda M. Crate.