[Art from the "The Poison Well" linked below.]
At Black Gate: "The Poison Well" by Judith Berman. Fantasy.
"Manvayar urged Raven down the bank of the high road and onto the lane, into the green shadows of the forest. He noticed that the country folk had done some cutting and coppicing along the edge of the lane, but further in the wood was an impenetrable tangle. The lord of this place had not even fired the brush for hunting".
At The WiFiles: "Weaver’s Needle" by Nancy Cole Silverman. Speculative Fiction.
"It happened more than forty years ago, but there’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about it. Sometimes the memory’s prompted by some TV news story, ‘bout someone who has gotten themselves lost in the Superstition Mountains outside Phoenix. Story never ends well."
- At Daily Science Fiction: "Speed of Love" by Deborah Walker.
- At Quantum Muse: "Skin and Scale" by Patricia Todd.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Life Star" by Jae Miles. Science Fiction.
At Fantastic Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs: Episode 04 - The Return of Tarzan Adventure.
"Tarzan has been waylaid in the Rue Maule by a band of cut-throats in the rooms of a woman under the sway of the evil Nicholas Rokoff. "
At LibriVox: "Naudsonce" by H. Beam Piper. Science Fiction.
"Bishop Berkeley's famous question about the sound of a falling tree may have no standing in Science. But there is a highly interesting question about "sound" that Science needs to consider...."
At Toasted Cake: "Super Psych" by J. M. Vogel. Paranormal.
"The supernatural set could be so sensitive."
Old Time Radio
- At Journey Into: "Lieutenant Hornblower: The Landing" by C.S. Forester. Adventure.
- At Relic Radio: "Homicide House" - The Haunting Hour. Horror. 1944.
- Audio at Crime City Central: "Out On Joppa" by Robert War.
- Flash Fiction at Every Day Fiction: "A Muse’s Tale" by Rohini Gupta.