[Art from The Jack Frost Challenge in E-Books below]
At Author's Site: "The MVP Episode #6" by Scott Sigler. Science Fiction. Football.
"The Krakens again face the unknown: what new threat is going to come through the landing bay doors? Virak the Mean puts his military experience to work as Quentin and his teammates prepare to fight for their lives."
At Cthulhu: "The House on the Borderland, part 7" by William Hope Hodgson. Horror.
At Free eBooks Daily:
- Poppy by Riana Lucas. Fantasy Romance.
- Illumini by Stephen Perry. Technothriller.
- Swan Song by Kevin Kauffmann. Science Fiction.
- Marked by Marta Szemik. Fantasy.
- The Jack Frost Challenge by Kevin George. YA. Fantasy.
- "Unforgiven" by Gabriel Archer. Horror. 6k.
- "The Prophecy" by K H Blackmoore. Fantasy. 4k.
- "King and his Terminator" by Miroslav Halás. Fantasy. 4k.
- "The Cross and the Black" by Luwa Wande. Fantasy. 17k.
- "A Gift For Ruth" by Jessie Massey. Paranormal. 4k.
- "Time Out of Joint" by Richard L. Foland. Science Fiction 22k.
- "Z" by Manuel Alves. Science Fiction. 6k
- "Races of Armis: Emerald Wings" by Deb Sartoris. Science Fiction. 45k.
- "Bodyguard From The Future" by H Jason Schulz. Science Fiction. 1k.
- "Covet and Redemption " by Gary Chiert. Science Fiction. 23k.
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Traitors to the Earth" Sci-Fi. 1950.
- At The Horrors of It All: "Sleep, Perchance to Die!" Horror. 1951.
- At Pappy's Golden Age Comics: "The Señorita, Werewolf Hunter and the Voltamen" Adventure. 1940s.
- At Secret Sanctum of Captain Video: "Escape" Weird. 1957.
Audio at PRI: Selected Shorts - "Paris Lives" including Hemingway's “Hunger Was Good Discipline” and “The Messy Joy of the Final Throes of the Dinner Party” by Helen Phillips.