Thursday, December 27, 2012

Morning Free Fiction Links

There are some good free fiction links today, including the latest issue of Beneath Ceaseless Skies, the conclusion of "Thieves Vinegar" at Paizo, and more.


[Art from "Thieves Vinegar"]







Fiction
• At Beneath Ceaseless Skies:
"His Crowning Glory’: a new tale of the Antique Lands" by Noreen Doyle. Fantasy.
      "Jon sat down in the doorway to watch the man go about whatever odd business his God had appointed to him."

"The Giants of Galtares" by Sue Burke. Fantasy.
       Sardamira tugged her reins from Pinela's hands. "I'm staying. Whatever happens, I want to see what I came for."
• At Paizo: "Thieves Vinegar" (All four Parts) by Kevin Andrew Murphy. Fantasy Pathfinde.
     "The most horrible sight is watching those cultists throwing the corpse back up while a vampire vomits. This latter is particularly bad when you remember who the priestess seated me opposite. If I ever hear a bard say the words "bathed in blood" again, I swear I'll kick him."

Flash Fiction
Audio Fiction
• At Beneath Ceaseless Skies: "Seeking The Great Raymundo" Jamie Lackey. Fantasy.
      “Why in the world do you want to be a magician, if that’s the life they lead?” he asked me after one particularly bloodcurdling story about an angry mother.

• At 19 Nocturne Boulevard: "Afterlives 2.1 - Once Upon a Forgotten Boy"
     "Afterlives is a tale of what happens after death, or maybe afterlife.... and it isn't at all what you would expect."

Old Time Radio

No comments: