[art from "Food for Greece" in comics below]
• At Buzzy Mag: "Corentin the Divine" by Eric M. Bosarge.
"Q: So, how did you first discover magic?
A: That’s an interesting way to put it. I suppose the first time was on television, one of Criss Angel’s made-for-television extravaganzas with fireworks and beautiful women."
These are scans of the entire issue of these classic pulps, but are very low resolution and are therefore somewhat difficult to read. [The text versions have too many errors to be of any use] Still they are of some interest to SF history fans.
• At The Internet Archive: Astounding Stories - 1930
• At The Internet Archive: Astounding Stories - 1931
At Free eBooks Daily:
- Before Dark by Jonathan Lake. Fantasy.
- Dancing with Eternity by John Patrick Lowrie. Science Fiction.
- Bad Juju by Dina Rae. Horror. Paranormal.
- Troll Or Derby by Red Tash. Fantasy.
- Nolander by Becca Mills. Fantasy.
- Forgotten Fox by Lena Horn. Fantasy.
- The False Prince by James Fuller. Fantasy.
- Reflections by Susan Griscom. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal.
- Who is Audrey Wickersham? by Sara Shrieves. YA Zombies.
- "Lost in a Field of Paper Flowers" by Gord Rollo. Fantasy. 5K
- "When Dragons Are Outlawed, Only Outlaws Will Have Dragons" by Stephen D. Sullivan. Fantasy. 6k.
- "Mr. Bear" by Midu Hadi. Fantasy. 3k.
- "Fast Down" by James Field. Horror. 4k.
- "The Body (First World Horrors)" by Marcus Caine. Horror. 8k.
- "Reverse" by Robert Waggoner. Science Fiction. 1k.
- "Moron's Guide to Surviving the Space Race" by Travis Holley. 40k.
- "Border Patrol" by Shane Griffin. 4k.
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Amoeba Men of Saturn" Sci-Fi . (1944)
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Radium Raiders from Earth's Core" Sci-Fi. (1941).
- At Heroines: "Food for Greece" Fantasy. Myth. War. (1944).