Today's QD Radio is Embassy on Dimension X (not one of my favorites from this series - too cheesy)
"A detective agency is hired by a crackpot who wants them to investigate and expose a nest of Martians sent to prepare the way for an invasion of Earth" - Plot Spot
• At Author's Site: Thieves' Honor, ep 24: "Walking Through Walls, part 2" by Keanan Brand.
Willa shook her head. "If she orders the sonic barrier activated, neither you nor I can cross it." Willa touched the odd metal collar around her neck. "This isn't just poor taste in jewelry, Captain Kristoff. And the implant in your head will not tolerate the disruption caused by the sonic barrier's frequency."
• At The WiFiles: "Craven’s Reign" by LaVa Payne. Speculative Fiction.
"Craven, hereinafter I will be known as C, 'This is the time to choose–so you must choose. Do you wish to continue reading? Yes, you are r-e-a-d-i-n-g. But that is a good thing.'"
Now Posted: Perihelion.
- "When Every Song Reminds You of a Dead Universe by Karl Johanson. Science Fiction.
- Side Effects of Yeah- Yeah Pills by A.J. Kirby. Science Fiction.
- A Breederax for Dalia by Janett L. Grady. Science Fiction.
- Cola by Byron Barton. Science Fiction.
- One of Our Starships Is Missing by Terry Savage. Science Fiction.
- Help Desk by Robert J. Mendenhall. Science Fiction.
- Toca la Guitarra by Wayne Helge. Science Fiction.
- How to Travel Through Time & Space by Allen Quintana. Science Fiction.
- Foreclosure by Kevin Gordon. Science Fiction.
- At Every Day Fiction: "Ovituary" by E. M. Byrne. Surreal.
- At Every Day Fiction: "The Well-Tempered Subordinate" by Sarah Crysl Akhtar. Science Fiction.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Far Deep" by Katrina Johnston. Science Fiction.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Return From Red Zone" by Ray Daley. Science Fiction.
• At Fantastic Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs: Episode 17 - The Return of Tarzan. Adventure.
"Tarzan’s newfound tribe of black warriors has come under attack by Arab slavers, seeking revenge, slaves and ivory. Having driven the tribe from its village, the Arabs and their native allies, the Manuema, have camped there for the night."
• At Journey Into: "Edgar Allan Poe-etry: Annabel Lee, The City in the Sea, and The Bells"
"Here are some poems of wonder and woe, written by a man named Edgar Allan Poe."
• 19 Nocturne Boulevard: "Afterlives 2.3 - The Incredible Tale of Sir Barry the Reluctant!"
"Afterlives is a tale of what happens after death, or maybe afterlife.... and it isn't at all what you would expect."
- Audio Fiction at Every Picture Tells: "Breakup" by by J.R. Murdock.
- Audio Fiction at Radio Drama Revival: "Part 3 of 3 of The Mumbai Chuzzlewits"
- Fiction at Online Pulps!: "Hide and Go Shriek" by Joe Archibald. Noir 1945. and "A Gunman's Mule" by Caddo Cameron. Western. 1947.
- Non-Fiction at Project Gutenberg: The Golden Bough (Third Edition, Vol. 3 of 12). by Sir James George Frazer. Mythology. 1911.