And don't forget to check out SF Signal, BestScienceFictionStories.com,Variety SF, Free SF Reader, and SFFaudio for more free fiction links.
• At Online Pulps!: "Teacher From Mars" by Eando Binder. Science Fiction.
" The old professor from the crimson planet feared Earth's savagery ... until humanity taught him a profound secret!" - from Thrilling Wonder Stories, February, 1941
- At Beware the Hairy Mango: "Walkman" by Matthew Sanborn Smith.
- At Every Day Fiction: "Destiny Fell In Love" by Michelle Ann King. Fantasy.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "English Club" by Kevin Tidball.Science Fiction.
At Free eBooks Daily:
- Night Realm by Darren G. Burton. Paranormal.
- The Golden Queen by David Farland. Science Fiction & Fantasy.
- Darkness Comes This Way by Pixie Lynn Whitfield. YA Paranormal Urban Fantasy.
- Vampire Moon by J.R. Rain. Vampire Romance.
- Dancing with Deception by Andrea Heltsley. YA Paranormal.
- The Sixth Discipline by Carmen Webster Buxton. Science Fiction.
- Spider Wars by Angela Carlie. YA Paranormal.
- Amazon Moon by James A. Haught. Historical. Amazons.
- The Guardian's Apprentice by J. Michael Radcliffe. YA Fantasy.
- The Search for Artemis by P. D. Griffith. YA Fantasy.
- Alex and the Ring by Jeffrey Afiouni. YA Fantasy.
- Fairytale by Maggie Shayne. Fantasy Romance.
- Growl by Elaine Pierson. 83k words. YA Fantasy.
- "The Harpers" by L L Watkin. 9k words. Fantasy.
- "Key Service" by Rik Hunik. 3k words. Contemporary Fantasy.
- "Valens Remembered" by Sherrel Lee. 16k words. Urban Fantasy.
- "The Dark Satin Of My Soul" by Nav Logan. 3k words. Fantasy.
- "Who Would You . . . Kill? The Series" by Sonof Shiv Charan. 14k words. Horror.
- "Engel: A Novelette of Terror" by Grant Palmquist. 20k words. Horror. Weird.
- "Corpse Prince" by Chelsea Anderson. 41k words. Horror. Undead.
- Death on Taurus by J.M. Porup. 92k words. Science Fiction.
• At LibriVox: "Beyond the Black River" by Robert E. Howard. Fantasy.
"Conan the Barbarian in this exciting story is selling his sword to one of the civilized countries to help in it's push to claim lands from the primitive Picts. The Picts are not excited about the idea however. Old gods and mythical creatures are called up by the Pict witches to contest the invading army"
- At Online Pulps!: "The Tenth Question" by George Allan England.  and "Blind Man's Fluff" by Robert Leslie Bellem . Pulp/Noir.