[Art from Nomads of the Gods - linked below]
• At Black Gate: "The Death of the Necromancer, Part Three" by Martha Wells. Fantasy.
"And probably saved all our lives, Nicholas thought. If anyone had run into that room with a lamp, none of them would have had a chance. For someone who had been accused of killing several men in an unprovoked rage, Crack was awfully good at keeping his head in a crisis. It was too bad the judges at his trial hadn’t bothered to discern that fact."
• At HiLobrow: "Theodore Savage - part 15" by Cicely Hamilton. Science Fiction. 1922.
"When war breaks out in Europe — war which aims successfully to displace entire populations — British civilization collapses utterly and overnight. The ironically named Theodore Savage, an educated and dissatisfied idler, must learn to survive by his wits in the new England, where 20th-century science, technology, and culture are regarded with superstitious awe and terror."
At Free eBooks Daily:
- The Hunting Tree Trilogy (Books 1-3) by Ike Hamill. Horror.
- What About Us by Jacqui Henderson. Time Travel Romance.
- Marked for Vengeance by SJ Pierce. Paranormal Romance.
- Brevity by Peggy Martinez. Time Travel Romance.
- The Immortal Scrolls by Kristin Secorsky. Paranormal Romance.
- The Rebel Within by Lance Erlick. Science Fiction.
- Reader by Erec Stebbins.
- The Chronicles of Dragon: The Hero, The Sword and The Dragons by Craig Halloran. YA Fantasy.
- Ravenstoke Forging The Way by Stephen Cool. Fantasy.
- Ambasadora by Heidi Ruby Miller. Space Opera.
- Timecaster by J.A. Konrath. Science Fiction.
- Contingency by Peggy Martinez. Time Travel Romance.
- Promise by See Moua. YA Urban Fantasy.
- Micka and Me: Gyrus by Deborah.C. Foulkes. Paranormal Romance. 54k words.
- Reclaiming Ter Chadain by C.S. Yelle. Epic Fantasy. 99k words.
- "Dearest Simone" by KN Schultz. Fantasy.
- "The Lady Wolf" by B. K. De Fabris. YA Fantasy.
- "Four Tales of Awful Horror" by Frankie Lassut. Horror.
- The Road to Trinityspace by Lee Bond. Science Fiction. 51k words.
- "Ingrid's Birthing" by KN Schultz. Science Fiction. Apocalyptic.
- Nomads of the Gods by Gary Mark Lee. Science Fiction. 250k words.
• At Classics On-the-Go: "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - Chapter 4" by Lewis Carroll. Children's Fantasy.
"The Rabbit Sends in a Little Bill Alice meets the White Rabbit while he is looking for his white gloves and fan. He asks her to go to his house and fetch them. While there, she drinks from a bottle in his dressing room. What do you think happens?"