[Art from "Space Ace" in comics below]
• At The WiFiles: "Deep Sleeping" by Amy Cornelius. Speculative Fiction.
"The screen of thorns before him gave Jude pause. It was the first time he had considered turning around and going home without completing his quest. It was fear that made him stop. Fear of the unknown. Fear of the stories that had haunted him since he was a child. Fear of dying without really living. But fear was also what had brought him here in the first place. The fear of failing. How could he be expected to rule an entire country if he couldn’t overcome one simple obstacle such as this?"
• Flash Fiction at 365 Tomorrows: "Full Circle" by John Kinney. Science Fiction.
- Good Sister, Bad Sister by Carol Marrs Phipps. Fantasy.
- Faelorehn by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson.YA Paranormal Romance.
- Promise by Kristie Cook. Paranormal Romance.
- The Demon Mages by Sabine A.Reed. Epic Fantasy.
- The Journey by John A. Heldt. Time Travel.
- Silver Cord by Dr. Paul. Paranormal.
- Kamori: Mystery of the Pau'i by P.A. Mundi. Children's SF.
• At Clarkesworld: "This is Why We Jump" by Jacob Clifton. Science Fiction.
"I can curl myself around him like an ammonite, and call him little names, and he will smile. Arms and legs getting bigger every day. A little starfish, crowding me out. It is my name for him, but only when he will be gentled can I say. It happens less and less".
• At LibriVox: "Herbert West: Re-animator" by H. P. Lovecraft. Horror.
" The first horrible incident of our acquaintance was the greatest shock I ever experienced, and it is only with reluctance that I repeat it. As I have said, it happened when we were in the medical school where West had already made himself notorious through his wild theories on the nature of death and the possibility of overcoming it artificially."
• At Wily Writers: "Live by the Sword" by Andrew Knighton.
"For Ubu, the gladiator life is short and brutal, but in the shadow of the arena there is a chance for something more"
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Boy Who Saved the World" Sci-Fi. 1952.
- At Atomic Kommie Comics: "Battle Beneath the Earth" Sci-Fi. 1954.
- At The Comic Book Catacombs: "The Talaki War Drums" Adventure. 1948.
- At Four-Color Shadows: "White on Black" Horror. 1953.
- At The Horrors of It All: "Skin 'em Alive!" Horror. 1954
- At The Horrors of It All: "Creature of Evil / The Moon Was Red" Horror. 1971/1953.
- At Pappy's Golden Age Comics Blogzine: "Ace of Space/ Space Ace" Sci-Fi. 1940/1948.