• At Nightmare: "Nightcrawlers" by Robert McCammon. Horror.
"'Hard rain coming down,' Cheryl said, and I nodded in agreement. Through the diner’s plate-glass windows, a dense curtain of rain flapped across the Gulf gas pumps and continued across the parking lot. It hit Big Bob’s with a force that made the glass rattle like uneasy bones."
• At Tor.com: "Swift, Brutal Retaliation" by Meghan McCarron.
"a ghost story that cautions one against trying to win a ghostly prank war against one’s dead big brother. You can’t win that sort of war, only survive it."
- At Daily Science Fiction: "Memories of Forgetting" by Kenneth S Kao. Fantasy.
- At Every Day Fiction: "A Baker’s Dozen Loaves of Bread" by Laura Beasley. Fantasy.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Never Going Home" by Jae Miles. Science Fiction.
Great start. Sitting here in the rehab computer room, I thought I would see what was available and found it! Love smart ship stories and this one was no slouch. Thanks for spotting it!
Get well soon my friend.
Post a Comment