- At Beware The Hairy Mango: "The Joy of Manufacturing" Audio. Weird.
- At Daily Science Fiction: "The Traveling Raven Problem" by Ian Watson. Fantasy.
- At Nature: "Time Heals All Wounds" by Grace Tang. Science Fiction.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Cops" by Bob Newbell. Science Fiction.
At Free eBooks Daily:
- "Parasol" by T.C. Beckett. Fantasy.
- "My Afternoon with Garbo" by Richard Upton. Fantasy.
- "Tossing and Turning" by Esther Spurrill Jones. Fairy Tale.
- "Words" by Jacob Prytherch. Horror. Weird.
- "Silhouettes Of Dust And Bone" by Michael Carter. Horror. Ghost.
- Zero Point Energy by Sarit Hashkes. Hard SF. 80k words.
• At Clarkesworld: "Found" by Alex Dally MacFarlane. Science Fiction.
"At this last asteroid, I had not traded for any. I had found its interior spaces open and airless, blast-marked, most of its equipment broken or gone, debris—shards of metal, rock, old synth materials, blackened bits of bone—still lodged in some deep crannies. In such a small asteroid, a sudden equipment failure could be unsurvivable. I knew this."
• At Drabblecast: "Hollow as the World" by Ferrett Steinmetz. Horror. Science Fiction.
"One of the reasons Joshua loved Lydia as much as he did was all the secret rituals they’d devised. Their shared jokes were treasured secrets, never to be shared with the other kids at high school; some days, the way Lydia could send Joshua into high titters with a raise of her pierced eyebrow was the only thing that kept Joshua from slitting his wrists…"
Old Time Radio
- At Boxcars711: "Tom Corbett Space Cadet - Space Station Of Danger" Pt. 1. Science Fiction.
- At Boxcars711: "Child's Play" - Dimension X (06-24-51). Science Fiction.
- At OTR Plot Spot: Part Two of "Hunter's Moon" - Piccadilly Radio.
- At Relic Radio: "Charlie, The Beautiful Machine" by Theater Five. Science Fiction.