[[Art from "War-Bringer" in the E-book section]
• At HiLobrow: "Theodore Savage - Part 22" by Cicely Hamilton. Science Fiction. 1922.
"The goal of his first journey was the town lying lower down the river, the forbidden city which had once bred pestilence and flies. He approached it deviously, keeping to the hills and avoiding districts he knew to be inhabited; hoping against hope, that, in spite of report, he might find some rebuilding of a civic existence and human life as he had known it…"
• At Chilling Tales for Dark Nights: "Milk Bottles" by Maria Leech. Horror. Streaming.
"This is the story of a shopkeeper who sees the same woman rush into her store several nights in a row, always grabbing a bottle of milk and then running out into the night. After several nights of this bizarre behavior, he and a few friends decide to follow her, to find that she is returning – to a graveyard."
• At SFFaudio: "Exhibit Piece" by Philip K. Dick. Science Fiction.
"The protagonist is a future historian of the 20th century and finds himself shifting in time from the future to that time period. At first it is unclear whether he is merely a man from the past imagining a future life, or vice versa." Wikipedia.
At Amazon: [via Freebook Sifter]
- Mesh: The Pioneers by David Ciccarell. Science Fiction.
- Cargo Lock 5 by N.R. Burnette. Science Fiction. Thriller.
- Darker Things (The Lockman Chronicles #1) by Rob Cornell. Vampires.
- Exit Reality - A Ray Garret/Lifeline Techno Thriller by Robert S. Wilson, Science Fiction
- The Wizard's Magic Kingdom by Jake Adler. Fantasy.
- Shooting Stars by H. D. Gordon. Free eBooks Daily.
- Soul Gazer : Perfect Dawn by James Edwards. YA Romantic Fantasy.
- The Missing Corner by Shmaya David. Children's Fantasy.
- The Kingdom Of Knon by Tricia Martin. Children's Fantasy.
- The Salvagers by John Michael Godier. Space Opera.
- The Martian Shuffle by Ivan Borodin. Science Fiction.
- The Year of the Great Seventh by Teresa Orts. YA Adventure.
- Ghost Drum by Susan Price, Fantasy.
- "Oak Do Hate" by Kevin L. O'Brien. Paranormal.
- "War-Bringer" by J.S. Morin. Fantasy.
- The Western Woods by Peter Black. Fantasy. 51k words.
- "Coxlilia" by Michael R. Adams. Fairy Tale.
- "Mountain Dead" by Jason Sizemore. Horror. Zombies.
- "Twelve Cuts From The Nib (Short Story Collection)" by Stephen Craig. Horror.
- "Palar" by Jerry Hart, Jr. Science Fiction.
- "Cold Pride" by The Numbered Entity Project. Science Fiction.
- "Planet X91 the new home" by Mark Stewart. Science Fiction.
- "The Harvest of Area 51" by Elijah Stephens. Science Fiction.
- Suicide & Serendipity (Volume One) by Toph Eligh Grey. Science Fiction. 157k words.
- "Imperiata and Other Stories" by Trevelyan Cooper. Fantasy.