Sunday, September 8, 2013

Wake Up and Read the Free Fiction

Just a few good free fiction links this morning.  Back later. [Art from 365 Tomorrows in Flash Fiction]





Fiction
• At The WiFiles: "My Name is Dave and I am Dead" by Matt Demers
      "My name is Dave and I am dead. The doctors said it was a brain aneurysm no one could’ve predicted. I was only 38. Despite the circumstances, I convinced my boss Andrew to let me keep my job; minus health coverage."

Flash Fiction
• At 365 Tomorrows: "They Don’t Play LCROSS" by Connor Yeck. Science Fiction.
At AntipodeanSF: Speculative Fiction.
Audio Fiction
• At Cthulhu: "The Worng Side of the Tracks, part 4" by T.C. Mcqueen. Horror.
    No Description

• At Clarkesworld: "Mar Pacifico" by Greg Mellor.
     "A pale dawn spread across the Pacific as my dead mother emerged from the waves"

Other Genres
Other
Happy 47th anniversary to Star Trek!  47 years ago, Sept 8th 1966,  the  first Star Trek Episode ("The Man Trap" aired on NBC.

No comments: