• At The WiFiles: "My Name is Dave and I am Dead" by Matt Demers
"My name is Dave and I am dead. The doctors said it was a brain aneurysm no one could’ve predicted. I was only 38. Despite the circumstances, I convinced my boss Andrew to let me keep my job; minus health coverage."
• At 365 Tomorrows: "They Don’t Play LCROSS" by Connor Yeck. Science Fiction.
At AntipodeanSF: Speculative Fiction.
- "The Price" by Steve Duffy
- "Long Shot" by Kevin J. Phyland.
- "I Am Clone" by Theron Fairchild.
- "The Power of Caffeine" by Tony Owens.
- "Twas the Evening After Christmas in Invercargill: A Mystery" by Wes Parish.
- 50 Worders by Ed Errington and Grant Terry.
• At Cthulhu: "The Worng Side of the Tracks, part 4" by T.C. Mcqueen. Horror.
• At Clarkesworld: "Mar Pacifico" by Greg Mellor.
"A pale dawn spread across the Pacific as my dead mother emerged from the waves"
- Flash Fiction at Every Day Fiction: "Coffee Date" by Wilma Bernard.
- Non-Fiction at Project Gutenberg: Myths and Legends of Ancient Egypt by Lewis Spence. 1915. Mythology.
The Man Trap" aired on NBC.