Saturday, September 7, 2013

You Might Think I'm Crazy, to Bring Free Fiction to You.

Some more great free fiction in a variety of formats and more.  Fore more free fiction pointers check out
 [art from Sacred Knights in E-Books below]





Fiction
• At Author's Site: "What Fluffy Knew" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch. YA Science Fiction.
     "Fluffy has the perfect life.  Her cat bed, her kibble, a human to wait on her.  Until they came."

• At Short-Story.me: "Consumed" by Laura Ellison. Fantasy.
     "She recited the words from the tome; an ancient, difficult language that provoked a response from the natural elements of the world. Her outstretched arms grew heavy with empowered blood. Her fingertips tingled. Then her palms grew hot.

Flash Fiction
  • At SFFaudio: "The Canal" by H.P. Lovecraft. Poem. Audio.
  • At 365 Tomorrows: "Welcome Home" by Nils Holst. Science Fiction.
E-Books
At Amazon: [via Pixel-of-Ink]
At Smashwords:
At Amazon: [via Freebook Sifter]
Comics

Other Genres
  • Fiction at Short-Story.me: "Ebb Tide" by April Winters. Romance.
  • Fiction at Short-Story.me: "Super Soul Sister" by Tim Weldon. Crime.
  • Fiction at Short-Story.me: "Two Blanks" by George Sparling.
Other Weirdness


From the cover of Black Cat Mystic #58 (1956) it's the ghost of George R. R. Martin reading to a pair of children.  I can only imagine that it's the start of A Game of Thrones and the little boy is saying "Bran and Rob Stark are my favorite characters. I hope nothing bad happens to them"

No comments: