At Beneath Ceaseless Skies:
At Nature: " "“Why in the world do you want to be a magician, if that’s the life they lead?” he asked me after one particularly bloodcurdling story about an angry mother."Let Slip the Dogs" by William T. Vandemark. Speculative Fiction.
"A small crowd gathers. Someone tosses a bottle. As it arcs through the air, an AI built into an auto-turret atop the kiosk assesses the risk. The bottle shatters in the street."
At Tor.com: "How to Make a Triffid" by Kelly Lagor. Science Fiction.
"a chilling tale of science, science fiction, and how we break."
- At Daily Science Fiction: "Nevermore" by Renee Carter Hall. Science Fiction.
- At Eschatology : "Butcher's Block" by Laura Mock. Horror.
- At Flashes in the Dark: "Cherry Lollipops" by Michael A. Kechula. Horror.
- At 365 Tomorrows: "Brave Old World" by Bob Newbell. Science Fiction.
- Audio Flash at Beware the Hairy Mango: "Sexoskeleton" Weird.
At Beneath Ceaseless Skies: "They Make of You a Monster" by Damien Walters Grintalis. Fantasy.
At Fantastic Worlds of Edgar Rice Burroughs: Episode 03 - The Return of Tarzan. Adventure.
"Tarzan, while sailing across the Atalantic on an ocean liner, has now twice thwarted the evil Nicholas Rokoff and his henchman Paulvich."
OTR at Relic Radio: CBS Radio Mystery Theater - "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe. Horror.
Classic Poe story adapted for radio in 1975.
- Audio at Decoder Ring Theater: Black Jack Justice - "Those Who Wait" Noir.
- Flash Fiction at Every Day Fiction: "My Girl" by Camille Griep.
- Flash Fiction at Flash Fiction Friday: "Words, Words, and More Words: The Stories"
- Audio at LibriVox: Frankenstein oder Der moderne Prometheus by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley. German.