Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hobbit and Science News and More Free Reads

Even more! Another good free genre fiction magazine, Theaker's Quarterly is out and there are many great sounding e-books.  And there are some links to some interesting Science and Hobbit news stories. (With apologies to Buckner & Garcia)
'Cause I've got Hob-bit fever;
Hob-bit fever.
It's driving me crazy.
Driving me crazy.
I've got Hob-bit fever;
Hob-bit fever.
I'm going out of my mind. 

Going out of my mind.


Fiction
Now Posted: Theaker's Quarterly Fiction #42  In e-book format
  • “The Powers That Be” by Sophia-Karin Psarras
  • “Drydock”by Mitchell Edgeworth
  • “Old Men Who Reach into Guitars”by R.M. Fradkin.
 E-Books
At Free eBooks Daily:
 At Smashwords:

 Science and History News

Hobbit and other film news



No comments: